Caramia
Kyrie
Axel
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Event thread] Beach Days - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event thread] Beach Days

Post by Axel Sat 10 Sep - 21:18

As the day wore on Axel scanned the beach more and more. People had begun to stream in here and there and he even recognised a few faces. Everyone seemed to have really dressed up for the event so he was a little glad he was wrangled into wearing what he was just now. Every now and then he noticed people glancing over to him but it meant little to him, he was just doing his job even if he did seem to just be lurking in the shadows. That said as the sun had risen and the air grew hotter the ice cream stand to the side was certainly looking even more appealing to him than before. It was too risky though. He was here on the job so he couldn't be seen stuffing his face with ice cream or any of the other delicious treats dotted around the area. It was too much for him to be faced with this temptation when he had a job to do, an even bigger frown than usual placed on his lips at the unsatisfying realisation.

Axel

Back to top Go down

[Event thread] Beach Days - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event thread] Beach Days

Post by Alice Mon 12 Sep - 5:04

In proper terms, a bow, a curtsy, a thought, a whim, it’s all the same. Blue eyes of pure curiosity examine the people whose company she is now a guest of. She made sure her two Tweedle puppets bowed too, oh how rude it would have been for them to have not done so! Even if they really seem to be in a fearful manner towards Kyrie.

Now, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Chiara. I am Alice, a simple name for a one like me, I am sure, but functional all the same. This is Tweedledee and Tweedledum, in that order, she says in introduction, shaking each puppet’s arm as she says their names. They seem to like you very much. She releases a light laugh, glancing between both Kyrie and Chiara. 

Should she join them on that outing. How interesting the parasailors seem to be, but to interrupt an outing for two, is that the way to do it? She's been invited, cordially, by one party out of two, that's a fifty-percent approval rating, right there, right then. "Miss Chiara, I'd love to accept joining you, but I do believe I should look to Mister Kyrie for a yay-or-nay. He's a partner of yours here, is he not? Since we've exchanged names, at least we're familiar with one another on an outing that feels rather familial." 
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2