Mini-RP with Grimm members?

2 posters

Go down

Mini-RP with Grimm members? Empty Mini-RP with Grimm members?

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul - 12:49

Hello guys, my application for Cupid was accepted today, and I will be part of the Grimm famiglia *bows* please take care of me.  ^_^

but anyways, in all seriousness, here is her bio for you to read: http://ozmafia.roleplaylife.net/t92-oc-application-cupid

@Scarlet @Hansel @Gretel

I wanted to do a mini-RP with you three about when Cupid first joins the Grimm famiglia, just to get a bit of a feel about how these four would get along and get properly introduced and such. this would take place I guess 1-2 years before Fuka arrives.

discussion is important, so just dump all of your ideas for the aforementioned mini-RP here so we can hopefully get it started.

Thanks~

Back to top Go down

Mini-RP with Grimm members? Empty Re: Mini-RP with Grimm members?

Post by Gretel Mon 11 Jul - 15:04

I'm always up for a rp. I will try my best to get along (as well as Gretel can.) Since Gretel uses hurtful words to mask her feeling. If you have a nickname (insult) you'd like me to use for you let me know.

In the game Gretel's names for people are

Caramia - bedhead. Kyrie - trickster, sly bastard. Axel - Robot
Scarlet has been called stingy and a jerk.
Ande - is mostly pipsqueak but she calls her an idiot a lot too and Bug. Those are the cannon ones. If I ever say something you think is inappropriate please let me know right away and I'll change it to something kinder.

Last edited by Gretel on Mon 11 Jul - 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul - 16:38

Hey! nice to meet you Very Happy you seem like an awesome person to RP with!

uhh lemme see, a nickname huh?

and alright, thank you very much ^_^

I'll edit this when I think of a funny nickname xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon 11 Jul - 18:44

I'm certainly up for it! Building up relationships are important anyway, and since she's originally from a different famiglia, it'd be a good idea to do so! Scarlet would definitely not just ignore her, given her situation and all, since he probably would have been aware of how she was before the fall of her famiglia too.

Also I mean, just in general, I think it'd be nice to develop how they all react to her, since even a few years of warming up can change things, and I feel he'd certainly want to see her recover from a grey and desolate state to the lively pink she had been.

Either way, I hope we all get along! Developing her entrance into the Grimms sounds like it be a very good little thread to work on.
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul - 19:56

Alrighty, awesome! yeah I'm pretty excited to do it. I just haven't started it because I wanted to hear from all three of you first and perhaps hear a few ideas. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul - 20:24

For my part I am all for the idea,

Hansel is a pretty friendly character, but since from what I understand you joined the famiglia after what happened to Hamelin, I see him being at least wary (because he could think that she might be a spy). He wouldn't be hostile however, but more distant. Abut I think he would warm up to her with time. smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul - 20:38

I think she would be joining sometime after she proposed and laid out the Sunday Compromise, we could say maybe several months have passed since that stuff with Hamelin occurred.

so I'm thinking... maybe it starts right when she ventures to Grimm in order to speak with you all, although she's rather hopeless about the situation since you and Gretel have a bad rep as of late. but like I said, I thought she'd see that you two are good at heart =)

yeah I could understand him being wary for sure, especially because her famiglia members vanished out of no where lol. oh no, did she make them disappear?!

but she was a pretty well-known negotiator and counselor before all of that happened and she's always tried to help everybody, so hopefully she doesn't have to fend off anyone trying to blow her up xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sat 16 Jul - 4:40

You make the post and I'll happy to join it.

I'm making a post for the meteor shower which you are welcome to join into. I'm just going to assume you've been with us for a while.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul - 15:02

Alright, sounds good! I'll definitely join. ^^

yeah I'm still going to make it sooner or later, I've just been busy with other stuff. D:

Thanks for showing interest, guys, that makes me pretty happy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down