[Grimm Family] Meteor Shower dates?

2 posters

Go down

[Grimm Family] Meteor Shower dates? Empty [Grimm Family] Meteor Shower dates?

Post by Gretel Sun 17 Jul - 18:54

Gretel looked around the dinner table at her other family members while she ate. It was only a couple more days and nobody was talking about it. Gretel had to go, she had a wish and although she had been making the same wish for a while now, perhaps it would be this year that the stars would finally hear her. But as much as she wanted to go she didn't want to go alone. She hated doing anything alone really... She'd even go with that silly Cherub is she had too.

She usually went with her brother, but it was only a matter of time before he wanted to go with other people. Maybe this was that year. The mere thought of it filled her with dread.

Going with Scarlet was alright. He was like an annoying big brother or something. Though being the stand in don could mean he could be busy dealing with trouble and going with him meant she might have to help him out with whatever came up. Plus he'd chastise her if she threatened anyone during the festival. She couldn't help it though if people talked to her. That's just the way things went.

Then there was Cupid... She'd actually always like the idea of going with another girl but... even after all this time Gretel was still a little uncertain about her. She wasn't truly Grimm after all.

Gretel sighed. "So, what's everyone's plans for the Meteor shower festival?"
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

[Grimm Family] Meteor Shower dates? Empty Re: [Grimm Family] Meteor Shower dates?

Post by Scarlet Tue 19 Jul - 7:51

Scarlet sits in silence. Sometimes it’s even difficult to speak freely with the members of his own family, because it’s far easier to listen to people talk than it is to actually speak, and Hansel is usually talkative. Previous assurance on security leaves Scarlet slightly on edge; he has to make sure things do not happen, because he wants to others to have a good time, especially the dear members of his family.

He doesn’t stress the full idea of the Meteor Shower Gathering because it hasn’t directly come up in the household itself but there’s still talk of it all around the territory. It’s quite an event, so that lacks any surprise. Once a year… Still, wishes are dreams, hopes, unrealistic. Still, there’s no use not enjoying the spectacular sight that only occurred on a special occasion like this.

It’s hard to have complete fun when safety lay in the back of his mind, but the house had some liveliness restored as of late. Cupid may not have been one of them previously, but there’s no reason to coldly treat someone that lives under the same roof, who has sworn in loyalty to their family. There’s still precautions, but he wants her to have fun as much as he wants Hansel and Gretel to. Guarding should be his responsibility, not theirs this time.

What’s everyone’s plans for the Meteor Shower Festival?”

Upon hearing this, Scarlet faces Gretel, making sure he gave her all his attention, and answers her honestly, I hadn’t planned on joining anyone unless asked to do so. I want to be sure there’s balance so that this festival can stay neutral. Neutral, enjoyable, and conflict-free. There are no guarantees, but Scarlet, while working with the dons of the other famiglie, will try his best to assure peace. 

Though he really can’t speak entirely for Hansel and Gretel. 
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

[Grimm Family] Meteor Shower dates? Empty Re: [Grimm Family] Meteor Shower dates?

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul - 20:01

Cupid silently listened to the two of them speak and took a sip of tea, trying to recall the past. That's strange... I can't seem to remember attending the Meteor Shower Gathering for the last few years... no, ever. She closed her eyes and tried to pull back faded fragments of the past - there were flashes of images, unfamiliar men and women that made her heart ache when she saw them.

When she tried to remember who they were, she felt empty inside, but did not show her feelings outwardly. Past memories... Dr. Robin Hood said that I was blocking them out, due to tragic events. I do remember a time when I was very depressed--so depressed that even my colors faded to grey. But now...

Cupid glanced at Gretel and Scarlet and smiled softly. ...I have friends now, and I've become happy. In time, the past will become clear... but now, it is best to look towards the future. "The Meteor Shower Gathering..." She spoke quietly, raising her eyes to the chandelier above. "...It's an important event for lovers, isn't it?"

"Well, for someone like me..." She stared at the dish in front of her and imagined a pretty picture of couples sitting together on that romantic night, making wishes for eternal love. "...If I can't grant those wishes, it'd be nice if the stars could."

Cupid realized that she had entirely ignored Gretel's question, lost in her own imagination. "Ah, I'm sorry... Gretel, to answer your question..." Her voice hung in the air for a moment, then she glanced at her two dear friends. "...I'd love to go with the two of you, and Hansel as well. I owe everything to you all, so I'd like to wish for everyone's continued happiness." She smiled at them, hoping they would accept.

Even though I've been here for a little over a year, I feel as though I haven't had a chance to really grow closer to them. Scarlet especially is always busy, although I've been trying to offer my assistance whenever possible. ...As someone not originally from Grimm, I earnestly hope I can earn my place among them, some day soon. I wonder what I can do...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 20 Jul - 15:58

Gretel practically spat out her food at the mention of lovers and her face burned. What a frivolous girl! Who has time for such thoughts? Didn't she realize that the families were at war? The only ones Gretel could count on was her family, the only ones who understood her. This girl may have joined the Grimm family but she still didn't understand what it meant.

Gretel clicked her tongue like she always did when someone said something so irritating. It looked at Cupid was probably her best bet for a partner, since Scarlet seemed reluctant.  She had to go, after all, if there was even the slightest chance her wish could come true then she had to be there. This was the one event a year Gretel didn't cause any trouble; as there was always a chance with the other ones. "As stupid as this event is," Gretel said the words to hide her feelings as if it would be taken away from her if she admitted it was important. "We should go together."
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Thu 21 Jul - 3:21

Scarlet listens to both Gretel and Cupid and their small discussion. It’s not like he wouldn’t join in, but he figures it’s best to allow them to hash it out nicely. Still, the mention of lovers does remind Scarlet of something. This event is technically for lovers, for girls with dreams. Scarlet has no interest in making a wish, but if Gretel can have fun, maybe… No, Gretel would be fine, so long as there’s true family time, perhaps.

He’s too busy for love; there’s nothing that’s sparked an interest, but this event is still a coming day for peace, for breathing, for getting along. It’s a special day, and he really does appreciate the fact that it’s there for them all to enjoy. Plus, Scarlet knows he’ll have a few moments to enjoy the sights, to hopefully be able to slink off to one of his favorite spots and enjoy the shower in its full release.

He allows another moment of silence from himself to pass, thinking on what he truly wants to do. He doesn’t mind going with them, but he still has security to occupy himself with. I can spend some time with you, but I can’t promise all my time. I do have patrol to settle in Gretel. I wouldn’t mind for part of it, though. Scarlet does want to assure the members of his famiglia that he is busy, but he’s not going to be completely swamped. This means a lot to Gretel, Scarlet notes, despite her words, so he wants to make this day of relaxation as enjoyable for her as he can. With Cupid, he just wants to include her properly. She may not have been with them for long, but it is a social event, and she is part of the family, sworn in and all. 
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down