[Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake

Go down

[Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake Empty [Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake

Post by Guest Mon 23 May - 22:09

It was the beginning of a Sunday afternoon. The sun was up high in the sky, which was covered with white puffy clouds, that sometimes covered the sunlight for a moment, just to go away the next second.

Hansel walked down the street as he ate a sandwich with salad, tomatoes and bacon he made himself. He felt a bit warm, as it was hot outside, but not enough to be unbearable. He smiled to the familiar faces of people under the care of Grimm's family, and even if some of them were a bit cautious, he just shrug it up and continued on his way to a shop he knew well in order to buy some things he needed to make a chocolate fudge cake for an order.

The order today was a bit special. It was made by the Don of Oz's famiglia. And while he didn't liked it, he couldn't ignore such an opportunity. If his sister was here, she would want to put poison in it in hopes that Caramia and his clique would just die already. But he wouldn't to that today, as it was sunday, and he wouldn't want be reprimanded by Scarlet. On the plus side, he knew he will be making the delivery himself, and while he was sure he wouldn't be admitted inside, it would still be a good opportunity in order to observe the mansion and the eventual positions of Oz's men.

With that in mind he continued to march in the direction of the shop.

Back to top Go down

[Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake Empty [Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake

Post by Guest Tue 24 May - 6:27

Another day and another hour, It seems Fuka had left the OZ manor. a little bit ago only to  explore around the town in the Grimm residence. It seems Caramia was busy with Axel, so Fuka went out on her own Though at least it was a Sunday, no one would draw their weapon on her since it's forbidden to do so on a Sunday, And as well as it was such a beautiful day that it would be a waste to spend her time all in Oz's territory so a adventure in in the town seemed like a very good idea.

Though as she was walking around the pathways and around the people who resided there Fuka soon spotted a familiar face. "Hansel-kun?" Fuka called out as she rushed over by the Twin of the Grimm residence, Looking around she noticed that there was no sign of his twin Gretel, It seemed as the first time she met her, Gretel was a bit harsh and different, Though it seems the coast was clear. So walking over by Hansel. Fuka paused as she smiled. "Good morning, Hansel-kun, how are you?" Fuka tried her best to be friendly towards him, even though she felt extremely nervous around the others.

Looking down at the bag that was in his hand Fuka noticed there was certain ingredients for a a type of sweet.

Back to top Go down

[Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake Empty Re: [Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake

Post by Guest Wed 25 May - 19:31

As he finished eating his sandwich, Hansel took out a red apple from an paper bag, he bought on the way to the shop to eat for desert. As he was taking a bite, he heard a young girl's voice calling out his name. He knew that voice, it was that person the OZ family has taking into custody until she chooses what family she would like to belong to. Fuka was her name. She was a cute little lady.

He stopped on his tracks and turned towards her, and saw that she was running towards him. As she was slowing down, it appeared to him, that Fuka was a bit nervous, since she looked about him. "She's probably looking for my sister" - he thought.

"Hey, Fuka, baby." he said with an everlasting happy smile on his face. He felt a little bit of apple juice slip down the corner of his face, which he wiped rapidly with his sleeve. "I'm fine, thank you. And how are you?! If you're searching for Gretel, she's not with me today.", he said and observed her reaction.

Back to top Go down

[Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake Empty Re: [Fuka] How to make and deliver a chocolate fudge cake

Post by Guest Mon 30 May - 19:31

Fuka looked over at him once more as he mentioned that his sister was no where to be found, Thankfully it seems luck was on her side today.  Sighing lightly the heroine looked around her one more, "Fuka baby??" that was something she hasn't heard before, it was kinda strange to hear that from him. Though quickly the heroine shook her head, "N-No that's not at all what I was doing, Gretel doesn't like me anyway." She chuckled nervously now.

Although shaking her head Fuka  tried to concentrate why she was really here. "I am well, maybe just a little lost, but I also thought id come and help the other guilds, Would you umm perhaps like some help?" The heroine pointed at him only to look at the bag he was carrying. Why not since Caramia and Kyrie was busy Fuka should make herself a little more useful and help other around here out. Well at least it was Sunday, nothing horrible goes on, on a Sunday.

"Can I help you today?" Not only did she want to make herself useful but as well as , she wanted to learn how to make such wonderful treats, maybe if she learned how to make some. She could cheer up Axel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 1 Jun - 2:05

Hansel blinked a little in surprise, "Aw, I'm pretty sure she does like you, she's just bad at talking to people, that's all." he said that with a smile, "I mean, if she really did dislike you, then she would just ignore you, or something." he looked warmly at Fuka. "Just to tell you, I'm her brother, and I do think that she needs to smile more. However, when I tell her that, she tries to stuff my mouth with a grenade." he giggled "And I'm pretty sure that she doesn't hate me."

He put the last bits of the eaten apple into the paper bag, and threw it in the trash bin that happened to be next to him.

As Fuka proposed to help him for the day, he thought about it. He wasn't really used to his sister not being here. Fuka might be a nice girl to hang out with from time to time. Since, the place he used to bake and cook in was not directly in the Grimm's manor, there was little chance for her to observe what's happening in the manor. There was little risk involved. And he needed someone to deliver the cake to Caramia.

He smiled warmly at Fuka: "I'll gladly accept your help.", he then pointed in the direction of the shop, which was situated about ten meters farther on the street, "First I need to shop for some ingredients that I miss, if you don't mind" he smiled as he waited for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down