Cupid - ready to fly! (RP)

Go down

Cupid - ready to fly! (RP) Empty Cupid - ready to fly! (RP)

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul - 12:59

I... I think I'm understanding this correctly. it seemed like a good idea to make a post about this here to find people to RP with, since I'm a too little shy(? cautious? idk) to randomly post in one of the currently ongoing RPs. I feel like it might be rude to simply drop in so I wanted to announce myself here I guess in search of anyone who might wanna RP with me ^_^

I know @Caramia was down to start an RP, but I don't really have any ideas as of yet since I haven't RPed in a veeery long time.

but anyways! if you'd like to RP with me, maybe you can help me get started and feel a little more... uh, settled in or something haha. I'm ok with doing one that takes place in the past or present - whatever you think would be most interesting!

here's Cupid's bio if you're curious: http://ozmafia.roleplaylife.net/t92-oc-application-cupid

long story short, Cupid used to be in a famiglia called Deus and served as the consigliere as a brilliant negotiator/mediator, but when things went haywire (Hamelin attacked Robin Hood's wife, etc) her fellows simply vanished. after that, she was very depressed and decided to disband Deus; she would split her territory evenly among the remaining famiglie but in return, asked that she could join whichever famiglia she wanted.

in the end, she decided to join Grimm because she felt a kinship with Scarlet - he also wanted peace.

she's overall a nice person but can be mischievous if she's feeling lonely/envious/jealous. since she's a brand new character, you could say I have to get to know her as well!

so yeah :D help me out here, guys~ looking forward to RPing! ^_^V

Back to top Go down

Cupid - ready to fly! (RP) Empty Re: Cupid - ready to fly! (RP)

Post by Caramia Mon 11 Jul - 13:00

You're doing it right Smile Generally I'd say if you see a thread is tagged as "Open", you can join in freely; otherwise, it's one that as planned between people so it's best to ask and generally assume it's closed.
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul - 13:07

ohhh okay I see! thanks for the tip, that is very helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down