+3
Arisu
Soh
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
7 posters

Go down

[Pre-event]Team 1 Meeting Empty [Pre-event]Team 1 Meeting

Post by Wizard of Oz -Admin- Mon 10 Oct - 20:10

Team 1 may have their preparation meeting here.
@Alice
@Gretel
Caramia
@Arisu
Soh
@Kyrie
@Lilith
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Admin

http://ozmafia.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

[Pre-event]Team 1 Meeting Empty Re: [Pre-event]Team 1 Meeting

Post by Soh Tue 11 Oct - 18:11

Well then. That was unexpected; when he'd seen their team could meet up in a small cottage lended by the adelheid family for all their plotting, he had expected a few of the others to be here first. Gretel seemed fond of pranks and things of the like, so surely she'd be the first here right? If not her, then perhaps Kyrie who liked plotting things, or even Caramia who always seemed to be looking for ways to take breaks?

But no, it was him, the guy who wasn't exactly interested in scaring people(or being scared in this specific situation), who was sitting all alone in there with a paper and pen out and ready to take notes. He felt perhaps just a little silly. What kind of plans could their team make anyways? They had to get at least one person to the center of the maze to win...So the best course of action would be to split up probably, right?

In the meantime his only actual worry was the fact he was going to be with gretel. Going against her would be worse but...Recent developments in their relationship made it a bit awkward.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Tue 11 Oct - 21:38

when Arisu heard about the event first time she was convenient of joining, but that changed after she knew who else was in her team. Though she likes Mister Caramia and Miss Alice, Gretel could be a problem. She surely will take revenge for the Loveletter disaster. Maybe they wouldn´t have enough time to discuss it, it´s late the meeting should has already startet. Rushing to the cottage she opened the door stepped in and bowed

"I apologize for being late - oh Mister Soh, where are the others?" surprisingly he was the only one sitting there with paper and a pen.

It was an awkaward situation, staying around with an unfamiliar person. Soh is well known for his kindness in the whole town, but she never talked with him before, only saw him from some distance. Also her hopes Gretel wouldn´t mention the "Loveletter" vanished. She expected everyone would be in a lively discussion making plans, without having time for things which have nothing to do with the event. seeing now that just one person was here let her thought they wouldn´t take the meeting really serious, means Gretel would have enough time to let Arisu feel the consequences

While waiting for an answer she sat down looking around.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu 13 Oct - 2:48

Likely arriving a significant amount of time after Arisu, Alice carefully pulls open the door, peering in with her hair leaning down with a drip-drop-drip style her ribbon keeping it just out of her eye. A lack of some members, but at least she is not the latest.

I apologize, she says with a small curtsy, I believe Time is not of my favorite favor today, because I believe he told when it was not. I became rather fascinated with the oddities of the creatures this family possesses, so he had encouraged me to examine them. She allows herself a few seconds of a light giggle.

Her eyes, bright blue, shine with curiosity. She hasn’t formally met Soh before, but in-town gossip has helped her pick up a thing or two –well, just that he’s there and sets up shop every Sunday. Everyone is interesting to her when her world is just so different. Her awareness stretches to Arisu, seated in the room as well, and she does so smile. Things will be as they are. Existing, hopefully agreeable, because she wants to help them keep in the favor of Time – since he’s just so stubbornly picky and finicky! That being said, she’s thrilled to be a part of this town-wide event – one where it’s scare and fight, in that sort of typical sense of ‘sensible’ things that a peaceful kind of thing can take.

Her pinafore, complete with a neat ribbon in the back, covers her outfit. It’s nearly too large for her, however, as it had been sewn on a sewing day when she was two sizes bigger than how big she is now. I do hope the other arrive soon. Proper greetings before I sit, of course, I hope we can efficiently and sufficiently sort out all of our to-dos and what-to-dos. She seats herself down not too close nor not too far from either of the other two she now inhabits the cottage space with. 
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrie Fri 14 Oct - 0:16

Of course this was something that Kyrie could not pass up. When he has heard about it he knew right away that his keen skills in plotting would be sought after. He could only hope that his fellow team member that he had been blindly paired with would agree as well.

Arriving at the cottage he for once was not fashionably late as he usually was. Usually habouring the same excuse of being tied up in something "important". This was something he actually wanted to be as on time as possible. Upon opening the door he saw that some of his teammates were already present. Soh, Alice and Arisu all sat patiently in various seats. Kyrie already knew who all would be present, it was quite a variety of people....meaning things could be very interesting.

The Oz consigliere shut the door behind him and slipped his hat off with a slight bow to those already present. "Afternoon." he spoke cheerfully, placing his hat back on his head.

Kyrie made his way to a seat next to the young girl with long rose coloured hair, Arisu. Though he did not know her well, he knew who she was. He always knew who everyone was even if they did not know him.
Kyrie
Kyrie

http://kyriexmisaki.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Wed 19 Oct - 7:20

Lilith had gotten so side tracked on her way to the meeting that she was now going to be late.  Though she couldn't help it. With Halloween around the corner, it was customary to wear a costume, and she was having quite the struggle on choosing which one she would wear.

Eventually she found herself at the designated meeting spot for her team for the event.  Lilith wasn't too sure as to who was on her team, as she didn't get a good glance at the teams before rushing off to work.  Hopefully Gretel or Robin will be on my team..

Lilith didn't mind being grouped with strangers, but it certainly would be easier to get comfortable with new people with a friend by her side.

Twisting the doorknob she cautiously let herself into the room that was filled with members of her team.  With a click, the door closed behind her as she gazed around for any familiar faces.  There were a few in the gathering; Kyrie, Soh and even little Alice.  Though there was one face she wasn't familiar with.  She looked on curiously at the girl with the soft crimson hair before greeting everyone with a sheepish smile and a small wave.

"I hope I am not too awfully late."  she chuckled a bit as she made her way to the seat next to Soh.  He was the most familiar to her right now, and after the revelations from the beach a while back, she was curious as to how he felt about Gretel.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 20 Oct - 7:30

"What a shit team this is." Gretel stood in the doorway arms folded across her chest. It was clear she was in a terrible mood. She looked over at the side of the table that was decidedly Oz. Kyrie and that Arisu were there, both people Gretel didn't like. And Caramia would be arriving soon too; only Axel was missing to make this the worst day of her life. Her eyes fell on Kyrie and then Arisu, they were cold and menacing. "Working with the likes of you, I'd rather burn down the whole cornfield."

Gretel moved next to the doorframe and leaned up again the wall. She didn't want to be here. She should be out searching the town for Hamelin, or the forest outside. If the other families found him first, they might send him away again. The only reason she was here was so that it wouldn't arouse any suspicion as to why she didn't show up.

So now she had to frolic around a cornfield with a good portion of the very family she blamed for his banishment in the first place. At least Lilith and Soh were there. Lilith knew a little of what was going on as Gretel had gotten her when Hamelin had returned, though she couldn't remember how much she'd told her, as the night as kind of a blur after Hamelin had been gone upon their return. And she hadn't said anything to Soh. He liked to remain neutral were the mafia was concerned so she figured it was best not to involve him. But she wouldn't keep it secret from him either. She trusted him, so if it came up, she would tell him.

The best thing to do was to help Kyrie win the game fast, but she hated him so much, she wasn't sure she could do it.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down