What games are you playing right now?

Go down

What games are you playing right now? Empty What games are you playing right now?

Post by Guest on Sun 10 Jul - 7:48

Like the title says, what games are you currently playing?

for me...
-Ozmafia
-Riders of Icarus
-Overwatch
-Stardew Valley
-Legend of Heroes : Trails of Cold Steel
-Pokemon GO
-Fire Emblem Fates (not much lately, I gotta beat Revelations one day haha)

how about you guys? :D

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing right now? Empty Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by Guest on Sun 10 Jul - 9:45

For now, I play Rising World sometimes. Also Dark Souls a bit.

I'll go back to Stardew Valley with the next update maybe. I love that little game.

Recently I've finished the main stories of Danganronpa 1&2. I've loved them very much.

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing right now? Empty Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by Guest on Sun 10 Jul - 9:57

Ah nice, another Stardew Valley fan! Very Happy I just got into it pretty recently. haven't played in a few days though..once I got my horse I kinda stopped playing lol. I heard they will maybe add multiplayer for it someday so that's pretty awesome! what was your favorite thing to do in that game? I really enjoyed the fishing aspect (almost level 10 fishing!! \o/)

I haven't played Danganronpa at all, but my friends seem to like it. sounds pretty scary/tragic from what I hear O:

on another note, I'm planning to pick up Starbound once 1.0 finally arrives on July 22! pretty excited since I've been waiting a couple years for it hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 10 Jul - 10:13

Indeed, I am curious in how they'll implement the multiplayer aspect. smile
I've found fishing hard at first, but when I've leveled up and could upgrade it definitely becomes way easier.
I think I like foraging items the most, i like just walk about the difference parts of town and collect stuff to use later. I've still haven't got all achievements, but i'm not really a completionist smile

About Danganrompa, yes it is. The story is quite sad, but also pretty interesting. I enjoy collecting clues and discovering more about the cast of characters. The mini games that uses tempo as a base in the trials are however not really my cup of tea XD. But it's not really made for a mouse I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia on Sun 10 Jul - 11:09

I'm a big stardew valley fan too smile

Though lately all I've been playing is rising world. And I dragged Hansel into it too, forcing the poor girl to play with me ;D

Otherwise I'm a huge dragon age fan, so I'll often be found replaying it, especially origins.

Same goes for Town of Salem, I love roleplaying games with other people like this- my favorite role is consigliere, which becomes somewhat funny when you know of Ozmafia Smile

Caramia
Caramia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 10 Jul - 11:22

nice, Dragon Age! I love that series so much, can't wait for the new one. which game is your favorite, and which character?

for me...hmm, I'm leaning towards DA2 and Fenris ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down