Axel application (approved)

2 posters

Go down

Axel application (approved) Empty Axel application (approved)

Post by Axel Fri 8 Jul - 0:23

Axel application (approved) Tumblr_inline_n4dg4cIt101qhgkdd

Axel

Faction

Oz famiglia

Physical appearancePersonalityBackstory/Others
Though his dark, black hair and grey eyes would normally blend him into the background his tall, sturdy frame sets him apart from the rest of the famiglia, sending a striking aura from his presence. Though he is always eating sugar he gains little weight and is strong enough to chop wood with his axe as a hobby. His face is often set with a frown or dull expression that changes little, even when he feels joy. Axel is extremely short sighted and must always wears glasses. Without them he’s pretty much useless. Unlike most of the famiglia his Oz crest is on his hip rather than his chest.At face value Axel is blunt, unkind and untrusting yet fiercely faithful to his famiglia. He finds it easiest to follow orders than to trust his own instincts since, even with a heart, he struggles to understand people enough to warrant his own decisions. While it’s easy to mistake his cool demeanour for a lack of interest or emotion he is actually surprisingly fond of sweets and small animals and is often poked fun at for his misunderstanding and naïve personality. Often if he recognises that he is feeling a powerful emotion he will take it to the extreme as he hasn’t quite yet figured out how to control his own heart. He is a terrible drunk and often his emotions will burst out in the most spontaneous ways if he is let near a bar. Axel is surprisingly talented at wood carving, creating beautiful works of art from trees he’ll cut in the forest where he feels most at peace. It’s common knowledge that he is useless at aiming a gun and will often swing about his shotgun like an axe in order to attack his enemy.Once he was a tin man who set out of a journey to gain the one thing he lacked: a heart. Finding it difficult to understand others motives or feelings he was desperate to gain the sensation of emotions. After he had gained his wish with his friends he began to live in this town with Caramia and Kyrie. Although he is similar to many of the higher ranking famiglia members, in that he cannot die, he is best at following orders given to him making him a reliable caporegime. While he respects Caramia he struggles to comprehend Kyrie’s insufferable personality though accepts his status and struggles to refuse an order from either of them.
Player:
Hayden (Axellent in the chat! Also I’m a girl despite the name Hayden in case it's a little confusing!)
Anything you'd like to tell us
Although I write a lot it’s been a long time since I’ve joined in a rp! Just keep that in mind if I make some rookie mistakes ^^’ I’m sure I’ll get the hang of this soon!
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Axel application (approved) Empty Re: Axel application (approved)

Post by Wizard of Oz -Admin- Fri 8 Jul - 1:02

A very pleasant application, I'm happy to approve it!
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Admin

http://ozmafia.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 0:10

Welcome and nice to meet you! I hope you'll have fun with us on this forum Very Happy winking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down