[Gretel] Enjoying the Sea-nery

3 posters

Go down

[Gretel] Enjoying the Sea-nery Empty [Gretel] Enjoying the Sea-nery

Post by Soh Sat 27 Aug - 13:49

Sometimes, just sometimes, Soh didn't work; at most events in town one could find him at his cart, taking orders and missing out on all the fun. In this case though, he'd decided he deserved a holiday. The profits from the meteor shower gathering had exceeded his expectations, and he even had to hire people semi regularly for help now; his business was doing so well he could really do without one more hectic event day. 

So instead the young man had planned a nice day off. He could have asked many people to come along; Suzume was a new person in their group, and she probably would have liked to hang out if he asked, but he also didn't know her so well. Caesar would end up causing him so much trouble his day off would be wasted away in hiding or fighting. Most of the others, while he was friendly with them, were also not on good enough terms with him to justify him asking them to hang out on their shared day off. That left the one person he really wanted to be around, though it probably was a bad idea.

Gretel was an odd girl perhaps, but also a nice one when she wanted, and she was undeniably cute. And he cared for her  and liked to spend time with her, as strange as that sounded, which was exactly why he'd asked her if she perhaps wanted to spend a bit of time with him on the lake's shore. He had a picnic packed for both himself and his friend, and only now noticed it sounded an awful lot like a date. He'd already laid out a blanket for comfort and taken out a little basket filled with good food- the only thing that was missing was Gretel, if she actually came. He always doubted she would.

He was feeling somewhat self conscious now too; he wasn't wearing his usual attire, having exchanged it for a more befitting one for the situation. He didn't exclude the idea of going for a swimm either, which meant he had some simple, blue trunks, a light cotton white shirt and, to protect himself from the sun somewhat, a large strawhat. It reminded him of the hats some people wore before the whole thing with her happened- but it wasn't the time to think of that, today wasn't a day to feel gloomy.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

[Gretel] Enjoying the Sea-nery Empty Re: [Gretel] Enjoying the Sea-nery

Post by Gretel Sat 27 Aug - 17:36

The swimming suit didn't cover enough but then nothing was going to cover enough for Gretel. So much of her skin was exposed to the sun, she was nervous about it burning. Without her usual clothing, she was very self-conscious. She walked around with her shoulders drawn in even more than usual, her hands in constant contact with her body. She had no idea how she was going to help out Soh like she did at the meteor shower in this thing.

She did say she'd meet up with him, but she couldn't find his cart anywhere. Perhaps it was too much trouble to bring it all the way down here? Had it ever left the Plaza? Maybe he had something else. The beach was getting busy; she was sure that almost the entire town was here today. He was bound to make a lot of money today. She could understand why he'd asked her to meet with him. She had been helping him out a lot more that she probably should have been.

She finally spotted him, but he didn't have a wagon, cart or anything of the sort. He was on a blanket, and he had nothing with him but a small picnic basket.

Gretel stopped dead in her tracks. It couldn't be...

Surely there was something she was missing. Was this a trick? He hadn't figured out she liked him, had he? Maybe he wanted to ask her to quit hanging around and waited until they were at a neutral event so she wouldn't cause a scene or destroy something. She had to admit it was a decent plan because here she had to behave. He could have waited until a Sunday as well, though she'd probably just cause trouble the day afterwards. All this seemed far more likely than the other scenario that was going through her mind, the one she dared not give form too. With a deep breath, she prepared for the worse and headed over to him.

It was now that she noticed his attire. He too was dressed for the weather, and although he usually wore his sleeves rolled up somehow seeing him in just shorts and a casual t-shirt made her heart race. He had a habit of doing that, making her heart race. Almost everytime she was near him it beat out of control. She hoped that any redness of her skin would come off more as a sunburn than embarrassment.

She placed her hand on the back of her neck, looking out onto the rest of the beach instead of at him. "I'm here," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Sat 27 Aug - 18:05

Oh there she was. The first thing he did when he spotted her was wave at her with a big happy grin on his face. He was indeed pretty happy to see she had made it here. Sitting up a little better to greet her, he couldn't help but chastise himself mentally for doubting she'd come along. She did always come the previous times after all.

It also gave him a bit of time to look at her, only now noticing she was also not wearing much. It was nice really, he didn't expect to ever see her out of her bulky clothes like that- and it suited her well. But she looked uncomfortable. A good compliment never hurt anyone of course, and it'd be a bit of a shame to not say anything on her very cute new attire, but... He decided against it, fearing it'd upset her if he spoke up. He wanted to enjoy a nice meal with her on his day off, not to make her feel self conscious after all.

"I'm glad you made it! I thought this was a nice spot for a picnic, we have a nice view on the lake and aren't too surrounded by kids who could accidentally kick sand in our food!"

He said that with a big smile, folding his legs under him before reaching out to take some food out of the basket, looking fairly pleased with himself.

"Take a seat? Also are you sure you'll be fine, you're very fair-skinned and it's a very sunny day... You don't have a hat either, if you feel a little hot later on I'll just give you mine okay? I don't want you to be sick again."

His tone and attitude showed his concern, his eyebrows furrowing a little as he looked at her; he was sincere when he rambled on about his fair skin and- it was a bit of a compliment sure but not one that'd bother her right?
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sun 28 Aug - 10:41

Why did he have to smile at her? How was she supposed to stay composed when he looked at her like that. She took a deep breath and did her best to remain calm. Being around Soh was a test of her every limit, and it was getting harder to keep herself in check around him.

"Picnic?" Gretel muttered the word. She was almost certain she had heard it, but that couldn't be right. Hadn't he asked her here to help out with work or something? She'd spent a lot of time with him recently, but it was always under the pretense of work or when she visited as a customer. But this was sounding more and more like he just wanted her here. No. It couldn't be. Clearly, she was seeing what she wanted to see. But it was getting harder for her to see this as anything else but a...

'Take a seat?' Soh said and for once, Gretel had no snarky remark, quip or odd facial expression. She simply did as she was told, sitting next to him on the blanket, hugging her knees close to her chest as she did. She stared out into the beach, daring not to look at him. Soh continued speaking as he unpacked some food from his basket, expressing concern over her not wearing a hat, even offering up his if she got too hot.

Gretel searched for any other meaning to the words but couldn't find one. It was probably that Soh was just that kind. After all, it was that kindness that had drawn her to him at the beginning. But maybe it was alright just to pretend for just one day right? That those words meant what she wanted them to.

She turned her head towards him resting it on her knees, a faint smile appearing upon her lips. "If I do I'll be sure to let you know." She always refused his help before, arguing over the tiniest kindness he tried to pay her; refusing to let him have any leverage on her. But for some reason, it didn't seem to bother her today; she just wanted to pretend that the boy she liked might just like her back. Tomorrow she could go back to being more realistic.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Sun 28 Aug - 19:45

When she muttered picnic back to him, he merely nodded, humming a little to let her know this was indeed a simple picnic. Did she think otherwise? He did tell her he'd like to see her at the beach event and share a meal with her, did she assume they'd get food at one of his concurrent's place?

"I'm glad you made it really, It's always better to spend your day off with friends right?"

That said, he offered her a small, nicely wrapped lunchbox, filled with all type of fresh vegetables cut in nice shapes (some simply in long, easy to hold shapes, and then some tomatoes that looked like tulips wrapped around mozzarella, and a few cute shapes like star shaped carrot slices, lotus shaped radishes and other interesting shapes showing he did put some efforts in this dish, despite how simple it was) and some different dips- from slightly spicy to simple cheese cream of sort. He'd made sure it was healthy and nice for warm weathers really, something light so they wouldn't feel ill and full of good things for their healths. He also took some nice iced tea and a bottle of water out of his basket.

"I thought you might want to spend some time with Scarlet... Did it go well for you after the fireworks?"

It was an innocent question, or sort of at least- he'd be happy for her if she was happy of course, but a small side of him kind of hoped he wasn't into her and all that. Stupid jealous feelings. It was rare of him not to really look at people's faces when he spoke, and he had a perfect excuse here as he fiddled with the food he was handing her. Also- she was just too cute looking with that small smile she was giving him, and it'd be awkward to explain a sudden fit of blushing around her really. They didn't need more awkward.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 29 Aug - 1:38

Gretel tried not to make a face when she heard the word friends. "I suppose." It was nice to hear that he thought of her like that but at the same time, it wasn't. Oh well, She'd just pretend she heard something else, which wasn't hard when she saw the food. It was beautiful! It must have taken a while to put it all together. He always put such care into his food; the presentation, how it tasted. She was lucky to get these treats every once and a while. Working with him sure paid off sometimes. But today she'd pretend like it was made special just for her.

'I thought you might want to spend some time with Scarlet... Did it go well for you after the fireworks?'

He really did want to ruin the mood, didn't he? This time, Gretel did make a face. "Of course, it didn't! I mean how could it with that message in the sky. If I ever find out who switch my fireworks..." She glanced over at him. "And you're an idiot if you believed those were mine," she went back to the food in her hand and picked something to eat. "I would think you'd know me better by now," she said before popping a tomato into her mouth.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Mon 29 Aug - 2:40

Well it was true it was very unlike her, but love made people do foolish things. He'd done a lot of foolish things for love, with much more dire consequences- and it was not even romantic love, which was what people usually felt was the most passionate and likely to end in tragedy.

Still, hearing her say it made him feel pretty happy, and he had to fight off a smile- if she didn't like Scarlet then maybe... Not that he'd force anything but he did kind of feel glad he had a chance, even if it was just going to be a small thing to indulge in and enjoy before he had to do his duty.

"Did you manage to explain it to Scarlet so it wasn't too awkward then? I'm sorry someone pulled that kind of cruel pranks on you..."

He gave her a small smile at that before taking something to eat himself, wondering if this situation wouldn't become somehow more date like. He could try something now he knew she wasn't in fact spoken for- would she try to kill him for it though? She did react badly under stress.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 29 Aug - 4:21

Gretel gave Soh a sidelong glance. "Scarlet's not an idiot; he's just boring. I didn't have to explain anything."

He apologised for the switch in the fireworks, but Gretel just shrugged. "It's not like what it was originally going to say was all that kind to the other families. I'm not sure who did it exactly, so I just did something to every family except the Ozes, I haven't figured what to do to them yet. Kyrie is hard to move around," she paused and then with a twisted smile, listed her misdeeds since the last event. Well, the revenge ones. Still, I terrorized Anderson's menagerie of animals, scared two of the goats from Adlehied farm so badly I soured their milk and hid fireworks in Pashets tail. I'm sure you heard about it." She was almost boastful of her accomplishments. She smiled and turned her attention to him. "If you have any suggestions for the Oz Family, I'm happy to hear them. I still haven't thought up a deserving punishment for them, especially since it was probably Kyrie. Kyrie or Ande. They are my short list." She knew he wasn't going to give her any, he was neutral after all and worked very hard to stay that way. But after ruining the mood, she felt that she could poke a bit of fun at him. It was nice actually, not watching what she said around him or how she said it. It was like she could almost be herself a little around him.

She continued to munch as she talked, and soon realized that the food was almost gone. She'd agreed to eat with Soh, but now the food was almost gone she wondered what excuse she could come up with so that she could stick around, at least until Hansel and Lilith were ready.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Mon 29 Aug - 4:35

So it did end up well; it was good her family's relationships weren't too jeopardised by this stupid, cruel prank. Thinking on it, he had a decent idea of who could have done it, but then she probably figured it out as well. He hadn't expected her to ask for his opinion on a prank though. 

He did kind of make their nice moment a bit sour before, and felt like he owed that much to her; so he took time to think on it, before smiling and turning to look at her.

"You want to prank Kyrie especially right? I know he often gets confessions from ladies. I think it would wound his ego if multiple girls didn't show up to the dates they set up with him. So why not write him love letters, making sure you change your handwritting around? Tell him to come to a specific place and then don't show up, sign with different names... And just think of the frustration it would cause him. Especially if you space it out over time."

It was a good plan in his opinion, similar to what he'd done to her, without the humiliation she'd felt over having a love confession spread out on the sky for all to see. No, in his case, it'd simply make him paranoid- he was bound to get actual love letters after all... if she posted them all around town and made sure not to be caught, this plan would really mess with his head and be pretty fun.

He'd finished eating himself, only now noticing their time would come to an end soon- she would probably leave once done eating after all. Maybe it'd be good to be bold right now, right? he carefully reached to take her hand, gently, looking at her in hope to see just how she'd react. His palm was barely brushing over hers but still.

"...You're staying a bit right? It's nice to talk to you."

It gave him a bit of an excuse, like he was just doing this to hold her back and not blatantly to hold her hand. No really, it was just a way to keep her here... For real. No lies. He wasn't even good enough at lying to fool himself there.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 29 Aug - 20:05

Gretel was caught by surprise by Soh's suggestion. She hadn't expected him to go for it at all honestly. She had expected him to frown and ask not to be drawn into things. But he'd not only helped; it was a brilliant idea! Not like what she would normally do as it didn't end in anything exploding, but that meant Kyrie probably wouldn't see it coming. She didn't know Soh could be so clever or sneaky. He just seemed so sweet all the time that the sneakiness caught her off guard. She had a whole new respect for him now. She'd thought it wasn't possible to like him any more than she already did, but he kept finding ways. She might have to consult him more often.

Her mind whirled as she began to put this plan into motion. She couldn't switch up her handwriting on the fly, but she had a whole plethora of common folk she could use. She got on well with the people under her families protect, well enough to get some of them to write a couple of letters to Kyrie for her. And maybe this still could end in explosions. When Gretel got bored of his disappointed face (as if that could happen), she could attack him. So many ideas spun around her head of finally getting her revenge on Kyrie, after all, it was long overdue. She was lost in a world of her own when she felt the soft touch of Soh's hand upon her own.

And then it was gone. Everything Gretel had been thinking about, all of her plans; none of that seemed to matter anymore. She wasn't alone in that little world of her's; now there was Soh. And his hand on her's chased every other thought away.

She remembered the last time they had touched. When he had put his hand on her shoulders and sat her down in his cart. She'd threatened him that day; told him that if he didn't remove them, he'd lose them. As she did anytime anyone other than Hansel, Scarlet or now Lilith touched her. And this time, it was far more intimate, this would warrant more than a threat except... this time, she wanted it.

She could feel heat spreading throughout her entire body, and with so much of it exposed she'd have a hard time denying she wasn't blushing. She tried to speak, but her voice had left her entirely. The best she could do was manage a nod, but even as she did this she kept her eyes locked on him.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue 30 Aug - 8:27

Umbrella in hand and a small tote bag hanging loosely on her shoulder, Lilith made her way unto the sandy shores of the lake.  It was so hot, so unbelievably hot.  Even with her swimsuit on, her fur still made things a little bit hotter than she had liked.  Luckily she thought to bring an umbrella to lay under until she felt like getting in the water.

She had plans later to meet up with Gretel, but for now, she wasn't quite sure what to do other than find a spot to lay in and apply sunscreen to her easily burnt skin. Scanning the beach for a good spot she caught a glance of a familiar green.  Focusing her eyes a bit more, she was sure that was Gretel; she was a bit out of the way, but Lilith was sure it was her.

As she drew closer, she recognized a second face along with her friend.  Soh? How peculiar to see the two of them together; she never thought they knew each other.  Well, there was a lot of things she didn't know about Gretel, so it wouldn't be too odd to see her be friends with others.  

Now close enough, she could see them both chatting, though she wasn't sure about what.  With Gretel's back facing Lilith, she crouched down a bit as she began to feel mischievous; maybe Gretel was starting to rub off on her a bit.  She tucked the umbrella under her arm along with her bag as she crept along the sand.  She was honestly surprised the two didn't notice her by now; they must be very preoccupied with their conversation.  Lilith was in pouncing distance as she swiftly weaved her arms under Gretel's and hugged her back.

"Gotcha!" She giggled triumphantly as she cuddled her prey.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Tue 30 Aug - 14:36

There had been no threats, no attempts at murdering him, nothing- apart from Gretel blushing and giving him a small nod. She apparently didn't mind too much- she was looking at him, sure, but it wasn't a glare or anything that looked like she was unhappy with him doing that. Which was all very good.

He gave her a small smile, trying his best to hold his own blushing at bay, knowing fully well it was impossible. Of course this happy moment couldn't last, as a mass of furry yellow got all over the adorable sight in front of him.

Once he managed to see who it was, he thought quickly on it all; He didn't want to embarrass Gretel more than needed, and reluctantly let go of her hand, looking away again. He did look pretty disappointed there, though after taking a breath he smiled again, though it was more of his professional, waiter like smile than the more genuine ones he'd just shown before.

"Hello Lilith, I didn't expect to see you here."

Crashing his intimate moment with his crush. Not reading the situation. Ruining his progress. Souring one of his very few happy moments. Not that she could read those thoughts, since he was still trying to be nice to her.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 30 Aug - 22:11

Stupid Lilith. Her timing couldn't have been worse. Gretel cursed under her breath as Soh withdrew his hand. It was probably a good thing Lilith was holding onto her as she would have followed it. She was drawn to him like gravity. It took everything she could not shake Lilith off and go to him anyway. Instead, she leaned back into Lilith's embrace, placing her hands on the arms that enclosed her, and let out a deep sigh. "Lilith, your an idiot. Didn't I give you a job to do?"

Or had she? She might have just told her to bring the items and not why she needed them. But a 'bright' fox like her should have been able to figure it out. She looked up at her friend. "I thought you said you were foxes were supposed to be clever? For someone who is meant to be so smart, you sure don't pick up on things very well." She was talking about her interrupting Gretel's time with Soh but worded it just so that she could redirect to the fact that Lilith had brought a man's swimming suit with her and hadn't discerned the reason.

"You did bring it, right?" She didn't care if she had, in fact, if she hadn't it would have been even funnier. She'd seen Robin when she came in with Hansel. He was sitting in the shade still in his usual robes. For a doctor, he sure was an idiot sometimes. He and Lilith were a good match. "He's probably almost dead by now. Let's find your boyfriend; I want to kick him while he's down."

She looked at Soh, a slightly annoyed expression on her face. "Mischief calls. Later." She got up from her place on the blanket and took Lilith by the hand. It felt completely different than the hand she had been holding before. Stupid Lilith, ruining everything. This wasn't the hand she wanted to be holding.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Wed 31 Aug - 6:02

Still snuggling her friend, she looked up as Soh greeted her, "Hello to you, too." she smiled as she continued, "Didn't expect me? It is a holiday today, of course I would come to enjoy it with everyone.  I just spotted you two and wanted to say hi."  That wasn't too terrible was it?  Apparently it was as Gretel began to scold her.

As Gretel took Lilith's hand, Lilith puffed her cheeks a bit as she protested a bit, "I certainly brought it, I'm not that forgetful."  Though as Gretel continued to scold her one line caught the puffy fox off guard.

Let's find your boyfriend

Gretel knew Lilith didn't have a boyfriend; what a weird thing to say.  Though Robin did come to mind as she put thought into it; Gretel always teased her for liking Robin.  Though why would he be here?  He never took off his mask and robe; well except for the time they had lunch together.  The thought of his face fogged her mind as her cheek turned pink.  Boyfriend? No, no, he certainly was not.  Though that thought did stick to her mind like glue which flustered her more.

"H-He's not my boyfriend." She half stuttered as Gretel led her a bit.

But the pieces were coming together a bit; if Robin did show up in his usual attire, he would certainly need to change into something more fitting unless he risked heat stroke.  She'd hope he would know better than to do something so foolish.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Wed 31 Aug - 17:59

Did she just give him an annoyed look? It was a terrible way to think but it made him just a little happy she seemed to also be bothered they'd been interrupted- it meant she had kind of enjoyed the brief moment they shared right? 

Anyways he couldn't let himseld be distracted by that kind of thoughts when she was leaving. And he couldn't look too lovestruck in front of Lilith either, this would just cause problems down the road.

Before they could go too far though, he remembered a small part of their previous conversation and quickly stood up, grabbing his bottle of sunscreen from his basket, making sure he caught up to them before they were too far.

"Gretel wait!"

That said he carefully slid in front of her and gently put his hat on her head before taking her free hand and once again more or less forcing her to take the bottle, smiling at her a little.

"There, I did ask you to be careful with the sun. You can give everything back whenever you drop by my cart again, but for now I think you need it more than me."

Turning back toward Lilith as well, noticing he'd really gotten close to his crush, he stepped back a little and smiled at her too. Before quickly letting go of Gretel's hands again, forgetting he still had his on hers so she'd take the sunscreen. He really didn't want to let go but well.

"You two have fun!"
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 2 Sep - 8:34

Gretel giggled at Lilith's reply. She hadn't even tried to pretend that she didn't know what Gretel was talking about. Had Lilith giving up trying to convince her that they were nothing more than friends. After her friend had interrupted her today teasing her felt extra nice.

"He's still not your boyfriend? Are you ever going to make your move? He might be a doctor, but he's not very bright, as you'll soon see." She smiled at her friend as the two of them headed off to find a very fooling man with too much pride.

They hadn't gotten very far before Soh called out to her, running in front of them. She was a little confused as to what he could want and then even more so as he took the hat from his head and put it on her own. Gretel's face turned bright red and Lilith being right behind her only added to her embarrassment. What was she to do? Should she give it back? Soh wasn't even an arms length away. She was afraid that if she spoke she'd say something that Lilith could interpret as Gretel having a crush on him. Gretel wasn't ready for the teasing that would probably follow, especially is she was anywhere near as ruthless, and she had been to Lilith. Best just to keep her mouth shut and accept it.

With a smile, Soh took her hand again and put his sunscreen in it. Though he didn't let go right away even after he'd place the sunscreen in her hand. She only nodded as he told her to come by his cart again later. It was nice to have a reason to show up there, instead of having to come up with one. In fact, everything about this was nice... except that she was still holding onto Lilith's hand. As he let go, they both took a step away from each other.

She mumbled out a thanks before tugging on Lilith's arm, pulling her off to the doctor as Soh wished them well.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri 2 Sep - 9:44

Make a... move? Her cheeks glew a bright red as her mind was flooded with impure thoughts.  Before Lilith had a chance to protest to Gretel's comments, they were stopped by Soh who began giving Gretel his hat and sunscreen.  She didn't get a clear view of Gretel's face, but it was odd.  Had that been anyone else, Gretel would of had something sour to say, right?  Lilith was still getting use to her mannerisms, but it wasn't very Gretel like to simply say 'thank you' without adding on an insult.  As Gretel began pulling Lilith along, Lilith was very interested in what had happened back there.  

Picnic, blanket, just the two... Wait, was that a date!?

For a moment, Lilith felt completely terrible for ruining the mood, had she known it was a date, she would of left the two lovebirds be.  But the feeling of regret soon turn to that of triumphant success.  Had she finally figured out her friend's secret crush? Wait, secret lover?  Gretel was really keen on keeping her crush a secret from Lilith, even if they were friends.  

Picking up her pace so that she could walk shoulder to should with her friend, she cut her eyes to her friend with a very smug expression.

"Soh, huh?" She needn't same anymore than that.  Her eyes gave a very knowing look as she waited for Gretel's reaction.  She honestly didn't think she would find out so easily; that would certainly prove Gretel's claims of her being daft wrong.

((So smug. Caption is also related. Cool ))
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 2 Sep - 10:16

Damn it! Gretel could hear that smug tone in Lilith's voice and this right after she'd just made fun of her for not picking up on things. How could she not realise why she would need to bring a Man's swimming suit to the event but could figure that out. She was incredibly too perceptive sometimes.

"So what now? Did you say you were suddenly tired of life? I think we'd best find 'your beloved' first unless it's two deaths you want today." With that Gretel stalked off in front of her friend.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue 6 Sep - 8:28

Lilith kept her mouth shut with that threat. Deep down she felt it was an empty threat that only came about with teasing, but she certainly didn't want to push her more. Even still her smile still had a tint of smug bliss as she let her friend pull her along. K.I.S.S.I.N.G in a tree... she let that silly rhyme play in her mind. Even with another jab at her and Robin, Lilith was fully content with her possible findings.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down