What are you listening to right now?

4 posters

Go down

What are you listening to right now? Empty What are you listening to right now?

Post by Guest Mon 23 May - 17:30

Hello everyone!

So what do you listen to right now? It can be everything: music, audiobooks, youtube channels that you don't necessarily watch but listen to when you're doing something...

Please share with us Very Happy

---
For my part, right now, i'm listening this song:

And what about you?

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Caramia Mon 23 May - 18:42

I'm listening to this, it makes me think of you.
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Guest Mon 23 May - 19:13

I knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Wed 25 May - 12:09

I like this one, it mixes two things i like together- Undertale's OST and electro-swing Smile
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May - 20:10

Hey, that's a nice tune!
And I'm listening right now to that:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Wed 25 May - 20:12

Seems fitting as your last mistake started a new forum in the ooc section Smile

(My tastes in music are interesting to say the least)
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May - 23:00

What the... Why did this music make you think of my mistake, I don't understand :p

( :p )

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Mon 30 May - 23:10

I found this! It's pretty funny and in theme for the forum Smile
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar Tue 31 May - 2:51

^^^^ That was great, but my character would take offense with the want no short man shoes segment. haha

I am always listening to the Stuff You Should Know podcast, they've got hundreds of episodes varying on all topics imaginable. They've saved me from boredom during the dull hours I spend in my kitchen for various reasons.
Caesar
Caesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May - 13:48

i been listening to this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 1 Jun - 0:49

"I love you more" - it'a cute song Smile

And what's up with that wizard of Oz mashup, it's great XD

I played a visual novel called Magical Diary recently, and one of the characters, while not being a phantom of opera, made me think of this song:

I think we don't have enough of devil that want to steal our soul characters in general entertainment lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 0:13

Well, It was a while ^^

Right now I'm listening to this song, I've discovered through researching for Umineko no naku koro ni:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun 10 Jul - 6:57

This seems so out of place compared to the rest posted here but I'm normally listening to Jpop or anisong ^^' I'm a really big Perfume fan

The song posted before this though.... it's so pretty~! Is it something to do with the Umineko anime? I know the visual novel has recently been translated & released so when I have money I'm excited to play it! (I've been avoiding spoilers for ages)
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 7:57

I'm browsing around YouTube trying to find new music ...

Will post when I find a song that catches my interest. ^_^

this is pretty good:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 10:27

Axel wrote:

The song posted before this though.... it's so pretty~! Is it something to do with the Umineko anime? I know the visual novel has recently been translated & released so when I have money I'm excited to play it! (I've been avoiding spoilers for ages)

No no, it's not out of place. And the song you've posted is quite fun to listen to smile
I was not actually sure, but then i've made research and found out that it's one of the closing themes for one of the games in the series, so yes! it's sung by Akiko Shikata.

Mereina, it's a fun melody that you posted smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul - 12:43

been listening to this one for a while, but 2:42 is my favorite part!

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Mon 11 Jul - 14:17

Did someone ask for out of place...? Because I've been listening to a bit of this, as well as a bit of that lately:

(I don't think you can do worse than going from an italian opera singer to a Russian metal band ;D)
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul - 20:03

something nice and cheery to get me motivated to write! \o/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Fri 22 Jul - 20:59

I love listening to this lately, this guy went for a youtuber carreer so sadly there isn't many more serious songs by him, but still- love his voice Smile
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri 22 Jul - 23:39

Mmm aside from the rest of my playlist, this is a song I've been listening to lately!

It's a lovely song by one of my favorite J-artists! 
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun 24 Jul - 1:14

Oh my gosh @scarlet I thought I recognised his voice so I went to check and he voices my favourite male idol in idolm@ster ahhhhh. Speaking of idolm@ster though I'm always listening to 'Tonari Ni' which is one of the most beautiful songs in the series and the voice actor is just incredible~

This performance gives me goosebumps. I love sharing the prettier songs as well since so many people assume idolm@ster just means hyper anisong or something. There are actually lots of very beautiful songs from this series and even more talented voices. The songs can branch into a lot of different genre's of music too (especially in the next two generations of idolm@ster ; w; (can you tell I love this franchise hehe~))
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Wed 3 Aug - 15:47

Since I shared it on the chat ;D It's a good series too, I'd recommend it if you want to see dorks play around with minecraft mods!
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Roleplay  photo htf-affilliate-1.pngDistant Fantasies