[Open] Honey Sweet and Apple Sour

Go down

[Open] Honey Sweet and Apple Sour Empty [Open] Honey Sweet and Apple Sour

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul - 1:03

Suzume sucked on a honey lollipop as she walked along the plaza. Her eyes taking in the sights as she continued to eat candy to pass the time and to keep herself from buying unneeded food. After all she could survive off of candy couldn't she? Smiling she gave a few pieces of her candy to children passing by her to brighten their days. She couldn't help but want to put smiles on their faces since it was a beautiful day. Though she knew if anyone knew she was a member of the Wolf Gang that they would stear clear of her at all costs. She didn't want others to know but she knew eventually it would happen. Though she hoped she could come into town without being attacked since she was docile.

Sighing softly, Suzume took out the now useless lollipop stick and threw it into a nearby trash bin. Pulling out another lollipop and popping it into her mouth she smiled wide. Today was going to be a good day she just knew it. After all who can be mad when there is a bunch of exciting things to do and see? Thinking this, the optimistic She-bear began making her way to a few more kids and handed out more candy. She loved seeing their smiles and happiness because it made her feel better. After handing out a whole bag of sweets, Suzume sat on a bench resting her tired feet. It would be a long trek back to the woods and she needed her rest before doing that. Giggling, Suzume watched as children played around the plaza as other people walked around buying things. Today really was a relaxing day and Suzume really hoped it stayed that way.

Back to top Go down

[Open] Honey Sweet and Apple Sour Empty Re: [Open] Honey Sweet and Apple Sour

Post by Caesar Mon 25 Jul - 6:15

In a dim alley not too far away, Caesar stood cloaked in dark material and unnoticed by a single soul.  The white haired wolf had a rebellious reputation, so due to fears of unwanted up risings, security blocked Caesar from passing through the town's innermost gate that strictly lead to the special events.  Eventually, the Wolf Gang leader gave up publicly entering events the "proper" way and made sneaking in a habit. The help of a trusted servant was tantamount if anything unexpected came up.  "Soh was suppose to be here with the cart to sneak me through any difficult check points by now!"  This Inner thought kept repeating itself in different forms in his mind.

As long as he kept a low profile, Caesar could mingle among the crowd and be left alone.  Thinking more to himself, "Attending these things are crucial, it gets me closer to my prey who's been escaping my grasp for too long!"  His frustration peaked to a new level as he glared daggers at the crowded gates that sat a distance away and always seemed to mock him.  While he was stuck helplessly waiting, his golden eyes were distracted and lingered toward a particular creature.  "Well, no.  She's not a creature anymore, but clearly a person now."  Caesar deduced this internally and continued to notice the same animalistic traits attached to this person that are so similar to himself.

Guessing that her situation was identical to his own, Caesar bet she had to belong to the Wolf Gang, that's where all outsiders landed.  As being the unintentional leader of such a disorganized group it was difficult to keep track of all members.  He silently mused to himself, "One way to find out if I'm right..."  Caesar placed his lips upon a small whistle that sounded at decibels too high for simple human ears to notice, but would be perfect to catch the attention of a possible ally...
Caesar
Caesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul - 16:12

Suzume froze as the high pitched noise hit her ears and her eyes widening as she looked around for the source of the sound. Once realizing it came from one of the alleyways, the brunette stood up and made her way towards it. She didn't feel threatened but she did feel like she was being watched. It was an unsettling feeling that made her cautious of going near the alley, but she needed to know who was making that horrid sound. Once standing at the entrance she spotted someone, a male, wearing a dark cloak. She blinked a few times before her instincts to survive slightly kicked it, putting her hand slowly behind her back to reach for a small dagger she carried just in case someone tried to harm her or someone else. "Who are you and why did you use that horrid whistling on me?", she asked as she was very curious as to why this man wished to grab her attention. Though she knew the whistle would attract a few others besides herself since she knew she wasn't the only used to be an animal around. Sniffing the air lightly the brunette could tell he wasn't one of the townspeople due to the deep woodsy smell he had.

Looking around before walking in further into the alleyway, Suzume decided not to pull out her dagger on the male. "I am guessing you needed me for something if you used that whistle to call me over here. How can I be of service?", she asked while smiling cheerfully at him and not even seeming phazed by the fact that she is talking to a stranger, but he didn't seem all that scary to her now that she smelt the woods on him. That meant he was a member of the same gang as her which eased her thoughts and actions into a calm approach rather than an aggressive one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar Tue 26 Jul - 4:16

Observing the calmness that seemed to naturally fall over her as she closer approached, it was evident enough she was a gang member.  Despising referring to himself as a leader of anything, Caesar ignored introductions, usually Soh was around to announce that information.  Convenient she, a fellow gang member, was nearby & so willingly able to offer aide without hesitation nor fuss.

Upon closer inspection, Caesar's instincts sensed the soul of a bear - creatures known to be protective, devoted, and attentative  - they encompassed qualities that were easy to respect.  Mentally deeming this person as capable, he slowly began to speak with purpose, "I'm only met with hostility here, but my intentions for today are going to be civil.  I suspect the servant who's suppose to meet me is detained inside the section just past these gates."  Tilting his head in it's direction he then continued in an undertone, "I only need one moment to slip past, so create some sort of distraction."

Images of a king or someone equal making demands was an unwanted impression Caesar desired; therefore, he made it a point to make eye contact & express, "I will owe you one.  If we later manage to cross paths during the event... tell me what you want."  Without giving any chance of rejection, he turned on his heel away from the blue pair of eyes that belonged to a probably very bewildered gang member who only had a moment's notice to now figure something out.
Caesar
Caesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul - 23:27

Suzume blinked repeatedly for a few seconds before nodding to herself as she thought of a way to distract the people in the plaza. Smiling wide, the brunette came up with a great idea and set her sights on a nearby wooden crate. Standing atop the box, she began to sing to gain others attention, first to notice this were the children which came running towards her. Next came the children's parents, and then soon all the people were gathered around listening to her sing as she danced atop the crate with ease. Her body twisting and turning in many different ways to keep the onlookers entertained so the male in the alleyway could get to where he needed to be. She knew he was a gang member, possibly their leader, so she wanted to help. Though that didn't mean she wanted a reward for doing this sort of thing. Suzume really only wanted to help out because she wanted to be nice and because the man was similar to herself, an outcast.

Still having the people's attention, the brunette got off the crates and began to dance at a faster pace. Some of the onlookers now joining in with the dancing as everyone seemed in high spirits now. Smiling wide and laughing happily, Suzume danced with some of the children as she twirled in a circle they made with their hands linked together. She didn't remember having this much fun causing a distraction before but this was amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down